Passion for technology
I have developed automation frameworks from the ground up, as well as maintained and refactored existing projects, to ensure compatibility with continuous integration and deployment strategies.
I can quickly adapt to new environments and thrive in challenging situations. I bring a positive attitude with me wherever I go and I want to help others with any and all challenges.
QA Automation EngineerOct, 2017 — Present
I am a Quality Assurance Automation engineer, currently working on front-end and back-end testing for a worldwide payment solutions provider.
- Developed new and transitioned old test frameworks with Java, Spring, TestNG, Cucumber, and custom in-house solutions
- Created new features and updated existing functionality for the testing frameworks used by Worldpay services
- Engineered automated test frameworks for web-based tools using Cucumber, Selenium and Spring
- Automated interactions with back-end systems, such as SQL databases or IBM MQ brokers and queues
- Delivered proof of concepts for initiatives such as REST API and Protractor testing as well as CI/CD overhauls
- Acted as Scrum Master for a team of developers and QA automation engineers, while having constant interaction with all the stakeholders across regions
- Organized testing efforts for improved visibility and refined existing documentation
- Took the lead on onboarding new joiners and getting them up to speed with procedures, requirements, and tools
QA Automation EngineerSep, 2016 — Oct, 2017
I was a Quality Assurance engineer, responsible for testing and analyzing various internal intiatives.
- Performed manual and automated testing for internal web application as well as financial analysis of different internal and third-party systems for the large bank
- Took ownership of the quality assurance process and translated requirements into test cases that were executed manually, at first, and then automatically through Selenium and Java
- Collaborated with build and release managers to create CI/CD pipelines for automated tests
- Conveyed test results and statistics into easy to comprehend information for stakeholders to increase confidence in the tool
- Acted as the Scrum Master for the team of developers, organizing the efforts using Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Performed data analysis and reconciliation for other financial tools developed internally
Misys Financial Software
Associate Technical WriterNov, 2015 — Sep, 2016
I acted as a technical writer responsible for many different financial software products developed by Misys.
- Developed, wrote and maintained end-user, system administration, and developer documentation using tools like Adobe FrameMaker or Microsoft Word
- Maintained Online Help portals, while creating new tutorials and release notes using tools like Adobe RoboHelp
- Interacted with different teams across Misys to ensure user needs are met and surpassed with all releases
- Improved the internal strategy of documentation development and came up with new strategic objectives for the department's development
- Ensured client satisfaction through continuous professional development by understanding the product functionality using interviews with matter experts and personal experience
Content WriterAug, 2010 — Oct, 2015
I worked as a news editor for Softpedia's Games section, covering everything that happened in interactive entertainment.
- Documented events in the gaming industry and wrote comprehensive articles about them, their impact, and their possible repercussions on the regular gamer
- Developed the quality standards of the articles written and published on SoftpediaPlayed, reviewed, and documented both important triple-A games but also titles developed by independent studios and teams
- Developed and improved the social media presence of Softpedia's Games division across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and many other networks
- Recorded, edited, and uploaded videos using Adobe Premiere, while optimizing, enhancing, and retouching photos and images with Adobe Photoshop
API Documentation with Swagger UI
Developer & Technical Writer2017
Documented a free API using the Swagger specification and Swagger UI template. Performed all necessary tweaks and writing. View it at this link.
Front End Developer
Earned the Front End Developer certification from freeCodeCamp. View my projects at this link.
Foundation Level Certified Tester
Successfully completed the Foundation Level Certified Tester examination organized by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
Spiru Haret University
Bachelor's (Licence) Degree2008 — 2011
Specialized and graudated in Sociology
Stefan Odobleja Theoretical High School
High School Degree2004 — 2008
Specialized and graduated in Mathematics and Computer Science