Passion for technology
I can quickly adapt to new environments and thrive in challenging situations. I bring a positive attitude with me wherever I go and I want to help others with any and all challenges.
I enjoy teaching others all sorts of different things, from complex technical notions to simpler soft skills. I take pride in my ability to understand various topics in-depth and then show others how to do the same.
Technical WriterSep, 2016 — Present
I am a technical writer responsible for internal documentation and training author for different initiatives in the large bank.
- Wrote technical documentation for internal financial systems used by HSBC
- Acted as the bridge between users and the development teams inside HSBC to ensure that the functional and technical documents satisfy and exceed all standards and expectations
- Created and delivered training courses and knowledge workshops for colleagues both locally and throughout Europe on a variety of topics, such as technical and soft skills
- Organized existing documentation and resources found in tools like Confluence or JIRA
- Volunteered and acted as Scrum Master and Quality Assurance analyst for various internal projects
- Operated as local onboarding manager for all new joiners to ensure that they are up to speed and ready for deployment as soon as possible
Misys Financial Software
Associate Technical WriterNov, 2015 — Sep, 2016
I acted as a technical writer responsible for many different financial software products developed by Misys.
- Developed, wrote and maintained end-user, system administration, and developer documentation using tools like Adobe FrameMaker or Microsoft Word
- Maintained Online Help portals, while creating new tutorials and release notes using tools like Adobe RoboHelp
- Interacted with different teams across Misys to ensure user needs are met and surpassed with all releases
- Improved the internal strategy of documentation development and came up with new strategic objectives for the department's development
- Ensured client satisfaction through continuous professional development by understanding the product functionality using interviews with matter experts and personal experience
Games EditorAug, 2010 — Oct, 2015
I worked as a news editor for Softpedia's Games section, covering everything that happened in interactive entertainment.
- Documented events in the gaming industry and wrote comprehensive articles about them, their impact, and their possible repercussions on the regular gamer
- Developed the quality standards of the articles written and published on SoftpediaPlayed, reviewed, and documented both important triple-A games but also titles developed by independent studios and teams
- Developed and improved the social media presence of Softpedia's Games division across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and many other networks
- Recorded, edited, and uploaded videos using Adobe Premiere, while optimizing, enhancing, and retouching photos and images with Adobe Photoshop
API Documentation with Swagger UI
Developer & Technical Writer2017
Documented a free API using the Swagger specification and Swagger UI template. Performed all necessary tweaks and writing. View it at this link.
Front End Developer
Earned the Front End Developer certification from freeCodeCamp. View my projects at this link.
Foundation Level Certified Tester
Successfully completed the Foundation Level Certified Tester examination organized by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
Spiru Haret University
Bachelor's (Licence) Degree2008 — 2011
Specialized and graudated in Sociology
Stefan Odobleja Theoretical High School
High School Degree2004 — 2008
Specialized and graduated in Mathematics and Computer Science